Today has been very calm after a crazy previous 24 hours.
Megan is recovering. She's still very tired. But the great thing is she has eaten some today and it has stayed down. So, thankfully, she is on the road to recovery.
Thanks to all who prayed for her today.
(Caleb is doing great today too.)
2 comments:
Happy New Year!
I'm getting caught up on my reading. What a time you've had! Congratulations on your son's engagement. And, I pray both your kid's are still recovering and not relapsing. I hope and will pray that you ALL get some good rest this weekend.
All the best - Susan
Glad they are doing better. I bet its nice to be able to care for them though all this.
I had my tonsils out the first year Dan and I were married and he had school.. so I had them out in st. cloud and my mom recovered me there. That was nice. I missed Dan, though :' *sniff*
Post a Comment