God in His sovereignty has appointed this day.
He changes times and seasons;
He sets up kings and deposes them.
He gives wisdom to the wise
and Knowledge to the discerning.
Daniel 2:21
He sets up kings and deposes them.
He gives wisdom to the wise
and Knowledge to the discerning.
Daniel 2:21
I may not be very interested in politics, or even understand the workings of it all, but it is my responsibility to not take my citizenship in this country for granted and to pray for those in authority over me.
I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayer, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone - for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who want all men to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth.
1 Timothy 2:1-4
1 Timothy 2:1-4

2 comments:
Told you I would check!
Thanks for your comments about the inauguration. I feel the same way. Got tears in my eyes - some from the whole "historic" thing, and some from the sad direction our country is headed. Prayer is always needed!
If I get enough time, and access to a computer, I'll read back into 07 and 08's posts. Fun to read Caleb's, too.
a new look to your blog!
Post a Comment