Today was my 48th birthday. It was terrific to spend it with my family.
I am truly blessed.
Pete and the kids fixed a yummy lunch of Taco Salad and cleaned up the kitchen. They sweetly showered me with gifts. I now have some new CDs to sing to at the top of my lungs in the car and Casablanca on DVD. Believe it or not I don't think I have ever seen that movie.
I think the best gift is a night at a very nice hotel in St. Paul. It said with the person of my choice...Pete says he is available. :)
I had a quiet afternoon of listening to some of my new CDs and playing on my computer.
We all went out to dinner at a new and really nice restaurant in town. That was fun and the food was so yummy. After a quick stop to get some candy, we all headed to the movie theater to see Marley & Me. It is a very good movie.
I had a good day. Thanks everybody!
Megan is tired but feeling better. Caleb is feeling great and healing. But now Pete is sick and Zach doesn't feel very good. Bummer. Let's pray it's not at bad as Megan had it, okay?
Caleb and Amanda head back to Kansas tomorrow. It has been wonderful having them here!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday!!!!
And I hope everyone is feeling better around your house.
Post a Comment