Since Christmas Day we have been very much enjoying hanging out with our kids. I have been collecting pictures of our Christmas Vacation Activities and I will post them in a few days.
As Peter and I were driving down to Iowa on Christmas Day, we were anxiously and excitedly waiting for a phone call from Caleb. He had been with Amanda and her family for the week after finals were done.
FINALLY at about 1:30 (well, I think my phone says the call came in at 1:41pm, but whose counting...) Caleb called and said he had proposed and Amanda said yes! Pete and I both screamed with excitement. We are so excited for them!
Here are a few of their pictures I lifted off of Facebook. In the first one Amanda is hiding her face because she was crying. I love how she just happens to be using her left hand to hide her face. Very strategic. I think I see a big smile behind that hand. :D


3 comments:
Yay! I saw his pic on facebook of his hand with the ring. Those are way COOL pictures! Congrats!
wowsers!
Goosebumps! Congrats to the happy couple.
Post a Comment