Close up of the back and the label.
Since I had plenty of leftover fabric (and a few fabrics I didn't use in the quilt), I decided to use the leftovers to make some potholders (or are they called hotpads?) for stocking stuffers for the women on my side of the family. I used two layers insulated batting It was fun to make 12 different quilt blocks. Some ended up bigger than others. Below are pictures of all twelve hot pads followed by close-ups of a couple of my favorite ones.
3 comments:
Your loving work on all of those is greatly appreciated! :)
Thinking ahead to Chrismas already? Wow! I'm really bad at gifts for adults in my family. But this is a good idea! And it shows - it dosn't have to be expensive!
So how is Peter when you drag him into quilt shops?
i grab mine all the time too! works great ..especially taking stuff out of my toaster oven
Post a Comment