9. (11?) The other day I was coming home and had to stop to wait for a school bus to drop off several elementary kids. About 7 or 8 kids got off the bus, crossed the street, and immediately went for the snow bank. Not one of them walked down the street, they ALL went in the snow. It made me giggle.
10. (12?) I found a program that can change the background if my blog. I'm so excited! I doubt I'll be able to settle on just one, so expect changes. :)

2 comments:
Judy your snowbank comment made me laugh too - Its cute - Kate gets dropped off in front of our neighbors driveway and her and the neighbor have to immediately climb and stand on top of the mound of snow and jump off into the softer snow. Then kate proceeds to "trek" though our deep snow across our yards and walk though the deepest drift to get to our sidewalk. It makes for a long time standing at the door waiting to greet her but I just have to laugh. Its very cute.
So, are you going to share the secret program for changing backgrounds on your blog. Yours is really cute...mine is a bit boring.
Post a Comment