Today's uninteresting news:
Hubby met me at the grocery store after work. He is very helpful with looking for obscure things like pimentos. I never know where to find stuff like that.
And the really great news is that the grocery store is now making Swedish Potato Bologna! I've been looking for it for several weeks and was slightly excited to find it tonight! This is something my mom has made every Christmas since forever. I like being able to buy it and have it for dinner for several months around this time of the year.
When we were done with the shopping, I checked the outside temp and decided it was just cold enough that we could go out for a quick supper and the food would be fine in the car while we ate.
That could be the only thing I like about living this far north.


1 comment:
I've never heard of Swedish potato bologna ... doesn't look like any bologna I've ever had. What does it taste like?
Post a Comment