Tuesday, October 8, 2013
Hooray!
I just signed myself up for the Scripture Memory Team celebration in January!
I've been working hard on memorizing Bible verses this year. Two a month. (Technically more than that, because sometimes there have been two or three verses at a time.) I only have FIVE more to go!
I never would have believed that I could memorize that many verses. I believe the Holy Spirit put it in my heart last December to give it a try. I chose to focus most of the verses around fear and God's love for me. I can't even begin to say how many times I have resorted to those verses in these last ten months. I've shared the verses with friends and family. I've flipped through my spiral note card-book when I needed to focus on God's word. Let me tell you, He speaks!
Houston, Texas here I come! (And if the weather is super nice there in January, I just may not come back to the Frozen Tundra of the North.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Way to go! I'm excited for you.
Ahh! Wish I could join you. I wonder how late one can register? Doubtful I can go, however.
Post a Comment