Monday, October 28, 2013

Holy Fabric Warehouse!

A few weeks ago I read in someone's blog (I can't remember whose blog it was) about a fabric warehouse in the Twin Cities. It looked interesting enough that I tucked away the information and thought I would try to find it the next time I was in the Cities.  
Hubby has meetings in the Cities this week and I tagged along.  
The warehouse is in the opposite corner of the Cities, but me and my GPS made it there just fine (with a little Travis Cottrell playing along the way).
This place is something like 30,000 square feet and has every conceivable type of fabric there: upholstery, decorator, knits, rayon, QUILTING COTTON, wool, etc. And also all sorts of trim, gallons of buttons, pieces of leather, batting. All the fabrics were 50% off!
I spent two and a half hours in there and my feet are yelling at me now. But it was fun! (Yes, I bought quilting fabric. Grin.)

1 comment:

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Oh my goodness! Definitely worth the trip! Show us what you bought please?