Early in the summer I told Hubby I was tired of quilting (gasp!) and would spend my time organizing our digital photos into albums.
After I made two more quilts
(What can I say? I guess I'm not all that tired of quilting...and I have another one planned out in my head)
Anyway...
I finally got around to working on the photo albums.
Since digital cameras joined our house, we have to have another way to have our photos organized. Up to this point in our 29 year marriage, Hubby has done a great job of getting the photos labeled and into albums.
We have used Shutterfly for making albums of each of our kids' wedding and a couple of other times and have always been happy with the results.
I have one album finished (waiting for Hubby to look it over before I order it) and am working on the second album. I decided to put six months worth of photos in each book. One complete, only five more to go. Sigh.

1 comment:
I need to do that. Unfortunately, I'm not at all tired of quilting, so I can't pull myself away from my needle and thread long enough to work with our photos. ;-)
Post a Comment