1. God's mercy and grace. I don't even want to think about where I'd be or what my life would be like with out Him.
2. My Hubby. He's my best friend in the world. He works hard at his job and is a great provider. He loves me. (and that's an amazing thing)
3. My Son. He has such a great sense of humor. He loves God and his wife. It is such a privilege to watch him grow as a man of God.
4. My Daughter-in-Law. She loves God. She's a great medical student and will make a great doctor someday. She is the sweetest person I know. I adore her.
5. My Daughter. She desires to honor God with her life. She loves her husband and made a GORGEOUS bride. She's a great student of Pharmacy. I marvel at her smarts in the realm of science. She's a great cook.
6. My Son-in-Law. He has a desire to serve God. He's a man of integrity. He's a wonderful cook. I love how God answered my prayers for a husband for my daughter.
7. The ability to get away over this Thanksgiving weekend. (Both kids made their own plans -- time with other family and time with each other.) We escaped a bit farther south and to relatively warmer weather. Today it's 15 degrees warmer where we are. Yesterday it was closer to 50 degrees!
8. A charming Thanksgiving meal. Just the two of us. (Thankful for pre-made mashed potatoes and stuffing! I made the cranberry sauce at home. Hubby loves it.)
9. Wonderful pizza with wonderful friends tomorrow night.
10.There should be an even 10 things I'm thankful for, but I think the pumpkin pie and/or a nap is calling me....


1 comment:
Sounds like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, just the two of you!!
Please come share these blessings on my blog, won't you? I'm hosting a "Count Your Blessings" giveaway...
Post a Comment