Last night we went to Shakespeare in the Park in Kansas City. The play was The Merry Wives of Windsor. As you can tell, we didn't have the best of seats...
And we weren't too terribly comfy. But we had a pretty good time. The park was beautiful and the weather was great.
Today was filled with errands. While at Target, we came across this. (Yes, if you shop with Caleb, you end up in the toy section. Never mind he's almost a married man...) This made me cry.
Shopping with this guy is always funny.
Exhibit A:
Exhibit B:
We stopped by the church where The Wedding of Awesomeness will happen. We were outside checking out the lawn where the tent for the reception will go. Can you tell the groom-to-be is excited?
Tomorrow we are going to a baseball game in Kansas City. The Minnesota Twins are playing the Royals. Even though we live in Minnesota, we are cheering for the Royals, of course!
Then Thursday the craziness begins!
2 comments:
I'm wondering how many steps it will take to get to the wedding...Don't worry, I'll be checking!
Your week sounds fun! Meanwhile, I'm painting (after patching and sanding) my pantry. Remember, this house is 119 years old, so the pantry is really a space under the foyer stairs with some shelves. Under the stairs means small (but functional for storage), deep (40") unremovable shelves, but only 20" high between the middle ones. Yes, I squeezed in and reached the back wall to patch and sand. Painting is easier, as there are extensions for my roller and brush (actually PVC taped to it). I'm working towards the front - yea!!! Just in case you have time to read this, you can pray for my back to stay pain-free during this project!
Say HI to your families from me. I'll be watching for updates and pictures. Yippee! Have a great week!
Sandy
ok those pictures of caleb with the cornocopia: the first one looks like the lamb who looked as if he had been slain, or the ram maybe. the second looks like the lamb's archenemy, you know who that is.
hey it's nice to catch up on your blog, judy! i heard the wedding was so great! see you soon. love love love.
Post a Comment