Monday, June 29, 2009

Step One

We are now in Kansas on the quick count-down to The Wedding Day on Saturday. (Or as Caleb calls it, "The Wedding of Awesomeness.")

Pete is off to help with the buying of a used car for Caleb. (Hopefully.) I have not slept well for the last week. No, nothing to do with the fact that my baby boy is GETTING MARRIED. Dogs. The neighbor's dogs.

Dear Neighbor,
Do you really need to put the dogs (all three) out at 6 or 7 am? And then leave them out for HOURS while they whine and cry? Please realize that The Whole Neighborhood can hear those dogs. Seriously. Try letting them out to do their "business" and then please think of the rest of the neighborhood.
Sincerely,
Sleepless and Grumpy Next Door
I could go on and on, but I will refrain.

So I am relaxing in the hotel room, happy to have found Gilmore Girls on TV. I need to make a few phone calls and I think I will actually do some ironing. I am also trying to organize my clothes so they don't end up in a heap and I won't be able to ever find what I want.

A late morning nap sounds good. :)

Then I need to figure out lunch... thinking of places that would deliver since I don't have a car...

No comments: