Friday, June 26, 2009

Golfing and Red Nails

I thought for several weeks about what I could do as a way to honor the father my husband has been on this parenting journey we've been on together for the past 22 years.

I sent him here for the day:
And he did this for the better part of three hours:
But I thought the best part was this:
Monday morning was a beautiful day on the golf course. I had a blast driving the cart for my dear husband. I was a pro at driving him to the ball. Pete so enjoyed being able to golf and I enjoyed the beautiful weather and the beauty of the golf course.



I saw this little white sign in the distance and at first I thought it said , "CRAFTS." And I thought, "Cool! There's a place to do crafts here?" Ha ha. :) It actually says "CARTS." I know, I'm funny... :)

Pete does a great job at knowing how to honor me as well. My Mother's Day gift was a pedicure. I saved it for yesterday so it could be fresher for the wedding next week.

Aaahhhhhh.......



Aren't they pretty?
Pete and I really know what each other like.


No comments: