I first discovered this store when we lived in Singapore. When I was in the mood for shopping at Target (which is nowhere to be seen in Singapore), IKEA was my substitute there. It doesn't sell the same things as Target, but it was a great substitute. I was so excited when I heard there were building one in the Twin Cities several years ago.
I was on the hunt for some bowls for decoration for Caleb & Amanda's Rehearsal Dinner I headed to IKEA.
Here is my cart right before check-out:
I'm glad to have a chance to use the plates in some other way after the wedding. (Maybe they'll make good gifts someday...)
Something else I love about IKEA is the quirky things found there. I thought this comforter was cool and took a picture of it and told Caleb I thought of him when I saw it. He was a bit taken aback that an outline of a body reminded me of him until I explained it was because I thought he would think it was cool. He was relieved to hear that. :)
2 comments:
IKEA is a fun store---
from who loves you--
vh
Still want those sheets, and we'll most likely be stealing some of those plates from the rehearsal dinner.
I mean, it's not like you don't already have enough plates to feed Hutchinson.
Post a Comment