Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Randomness

Just some random things rattling around in my head:
  • I don't like those dreams where I am trying to find something or someplace and I keep looking and looking and never quite get there. I woke up quite worn out this morning.
  • The dogs on either side of us are wearing on me. (5 total) They like to bark too much and spend too much time alone.
  • I don't like dirty windows, but I don't like washing them very much. My grandma would be ashamed. She tried to teach me how to wash windows and was quite particular about them.
  • I am praising God the Protector that my son didn't get hurt in a car accident this morning. But not so sure the car will make it through.
  • Family relationships are tough sometimes.
  • I just discovered this morning that there is a whole season of "Gilmore Girls" I haven't seen! I am so psyched!
  • Head massages during the shampoo at the salon are the best!
  • What is the point of making a pair of tweezers that cannot even grasp a piece of hair? Just saying...
Okay I better stop now. There really is a non-ending supply of random thoughts in my head. I wouldn't want frighten my readers too much. :)

2 comments:

Jenny - AKA - frogmama said...

I was a watcher of Gilmore Girls right at the beginning, until she got to college... then I was on to other shows (Everwood, mostly).

Glad Caleb is ok from his accident. At least the car is replaceable.

Sandy Cutshall said...

The tweezer thing - I totally agree! I could replace most things in my possession by going shopping, but don't ever let my tweezers get lost! I've instructed one of my kids to make sure it follows me to the nursing home when I go. Hope I'm not scaring your readers now.