Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Cuz I'm Nothing If Thoughtful and Considerate of Others.... :)

I am a huge fan of Mary Engelbreit and her art. Over the years I have bought many of her monthly calendars and the 365 daily calendars. I have a hard time parting with some of the pages from the calendars. My bulletin board in my sewing room is basically framed in them. The following has got to be my all time favorite:


If I did not wear torn pants, orthopedic shoes, frantic disheveled hair, that is to say, if I did not tone down my beauty, people would go mad. Married men would run amuck.

1 comment:

Olson Family said...

Love it. As it was 90/91 F here yesterday - in the land of no air conditioning - it made me wonder about the women I see that look so cool and put together in this weather (humidity & no air con.)= because I'm not one of them!
Your post reminds me of those thoughts - what a giggle.
Ah - owe you an email - your plan sounds good.