To answer some questions in the comment section of my previous posts:
I am okay with the way the lemon and lime slices are sunk, floating or suspended. They have been in the bowl for over 24 hours now and still look okay.
Jenny -- does the tablecloth "anchor" it enough? Caleb would probably shoot me if I put glitter on the tables...it sticks to everything. :) And thanks for the offer to help, Jenny, but the wedding is in Kansas. Pretty sure the hubby doesn't want to go there for the 4th. :) We have some friends who will help, I'm sure.
Michelle: I guess we'll find out what happens if the lemons are overly juicy. It is a fun, cute idea Megan came up with. Looks very summery.
I hope I remember to take pictures of the whole actual set-up.
1 comment:
Looks fun and summery. Will you be in Minn. the week after the 4th? I will. :) Coffee? If you want - no pressure. I'll probably be coerced into MOA by little girls - almost as bad as going to IKEA.
Post a Comment