...come and let us walk in the light of the Lord. Isaiah 2:3
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Shoes
Decision making time.... I ordered three pairs of shoes for my son's wedding. These two fit best. Which do you like best? I'm leaning towards the pointy-er one without a buckle.
I also like the buckle shoe because of the satin texture and the softer color. The others look a little plastic and a little yellowed. Is that a sage silk dress you're wearing? What are the wedding colors?
4 comments:
Well, they both look good but I guess I like the one with the buckle a little more. Does the silver match your jewelry that your going to wear?
I'm voting for the buckle one, too. Same questions as Frogmama...
I also like the buckle shoe because of the satin texture and the softer color. The others look a little plastic and a little yellowed. Is that a sage silk dress you're wearing? What are the wedding colors?
I like the pointer one. The one with the buckle looks matronly. Very Queen Elizabeth.
Post a Comment