Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Things

Some things that make me happy:

1.Grilling. The snow is FINALLY gone and the deck is clear to get to the grill. Tonight I grilled salmon, broccoli and mushrooms. Yum!

2. Grocery shopping today. Not something that usually makes me really happy but today was great. There were a bunch of 1st or 2nd graders there on a field trip. They had split up into about three different groups and were all over the store. You could hear their little voices every where. I watched a group file by in a very orderly fashion and every one of them had hairnets on. It was so cute and I believe I did most of my shopping with a grin on my face.

3. Warm temperatures. I had on short sleeves and wore flip-flops today. :)

4. This video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY
Please click on it and watch the whole thing. You won't be sorry. It is amazing!

5. My iPod. It's pink. :) It makes going for a walk so much more enjoyable. I hope the neighbors don't think I'm too crazy for walking with my arms up praisin'! :) It also was kind of nice to not have anyone in the house when I got back so I could finish singing and dancing. ;)

I especially enjoyed these two songs tonight:

Shackles -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRayKxgePQI
In the Sanctuary -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioejM0W5I44

But I must say I like Travis Cottrell's version better, but you get the gist.


No comments: