Tonight we visited my brother-in-law and sister-in-law in their new home. I hunted around on Pinterest for ideas and I put together a little housewarming gift-bag for them.(Here's the link to the post.)
On the card I wrote:
Bread so you'll never go hungry.
Candles so you'll always have light
through the darkest times.
Honey so you'll always enjoy the sweetness of
life.
Olive Oil so you will be blessed with health and well-being.
Salt
so there will always be flavor and spice in your life.
Wine (or Orangina since we aren't wine drinkers) so you will
always have joy and never go thirsty.
If I was at home I would have scrounged around for a basket to put this all in, but instead bought a cute gift bag and some tissue paper. We had a lovely evening and had the honor of being their first dinner guests!

1 comment:
What a sweet gift idea! I'm going to remember that one!
Post a Comment