Just a little fluff here today:::
A few weeks ago my daughter told me about a way they had eaten corn on the cob. I think I may have found a replacement for the standard butter and salt.
(...and if we don't use butter, then no more debate on how to get the butter on the corn cob...roll on the stick of butter or use a knife to daintily spread the butter...)
We had a little pile of red pepper flakes and a quarter of a lime. We dipped the lime into the pepper flakes and then smeared the whole thing over the corn cob. It was VERY good! We love spicy food and this was just perfect. We both ended up adding a little bit of salt on the corn.

1 comment:
That sounds like a delicious way to eat corn on the cob! I'll definitely have to try that next summer! Yum!
Post a Comment