As we were enjoying the evening, I took note of the decor and when I next visited a quilt shop (I hunt them out wherever I am...there should be an app for that), I picked up these fabrics:
I had seen a sweet table runner in a quilt shop near me and snapped a photo (shhhh...don't tell) and recreated a smaller version for our dear friends.
It was so fun to package this up and mail it to our friends.
| The friends' name is a college nickname... |

1 comment:
Gorgeous! What a thoughtful gesture! What a good friend you are.
I have an app for quilt shops - from Quilters Club of America. I haven't gotten any updates of that app since I installed it a few months back, so I don't know how accurate or up to date it is. But it's better than nothing, I suppose.
Post a Comment