I've been under the weather for the past week. A long ways under.
Being sick means not feeling very creative about writing on this here blog. Being sick means lots of naps, not uploading pictures, not writing my usual captivating (**cough, cough**) posts. (I have been literally coughing way too much.)
I'm slowly getting better each day, rather than feeling worse each day. So there is hope for a new blog post out there!
Now that all my tens of readers feel sufficiently bad for me (you do, don't you?), I will sign off, take some cough medicine, and crawl into bed.
2 comments:
Blech! I've had a sinus infection and drawn-out cold too. Feels like life won't even be back to normal again before the next one comes on, doesn't it? I hope you get better soon- glad you are already getting better...
Aww, feel better soon!
Post a Comment