Time to start the new year with a new Hodgpodge of questions! Thanks to Joyce@From This Side of the Pond for another set of questions.

1. What three words would you use to describe 2010?
Challenging. Wedding! Moving.2. If fear were not an issue what is something you'd like to try?
Well, I could say something about not trying bungy jumping or sky diving because of fear, but I can honestly say I just don't have a desire to hurdle my body through the air. So I need to come up with something else...
Well, I could say something about not trying bungy jumping or sky diving because of fear, but I can honestly say I just don't have a desire to hurdle my body through the air. So I need to come up with something else...
3. What do you add to your coffee or tea?
Coffee? Blech! I'm a tea drinker and more often than not I add ice to my tea. I love, love, love Ice Tea. I drink it all year round.
Coffee? Blech! I'm a tea drinker and more often than not I add ice to my tea. I love, love, love Ice Tea. I drink it all year round.
4. What historical sporting event would you like to witness?
The Olympics. We were in Sydney, Australia about six months before the 2000 Olympics and it was exciting to see all the preparations that were going on in the city. I'd love to watch Figure Skating or Gymnastics and my hubby would love to see Track & Field.
The Olympics. We were in Sydney, Australia about six months before the 2000 Olympics and it was exciting to see all the preparations that were going on in the city. I'd love to watch Figure Skating or Gymnastics and my hubby would love to see Track & Field.
5. What is one piece of advice you would like to give your sixteen year old self?
Those extra 10-15 pounds really are a big deal. Keep them under control. Also, some of those boys? So not worth it. God has the most amazing man waiting for you to spend the rest of your life with.6. Are you a planner or do you prefer to fly by the seat of your pants?
I think I would fall under the planner category. Although, I do love to do things spur of the moment. The balance of planning things to make sure something happens, and allowing for extra time to be able to something spur of the moment, is a tricky one to find.7. What is one thing you are looking forward to in 2011?
Blogging and cooking my way through Pioneer Woman Cooks with my daughter and daughter-in-law. (Go read this post to read all about it.) (I wrote about it in point #6.) 8. Insert your own random thought here.
Time for another video! Here's one with a scene from the movie Julie & Julia comparing the real Julia Child with how Meryl Streep portrayed her in the movie. Brilliant!
10 comments:
Enjoyed your answers. That sounds like alot of fun with your daughters and the cookbook. I have heard alot about that one, I may have to find me one. Look forward to checking back on your blogging.
until next time... nel
Cooking thru the year with your daughter and dil sounds like fun...I've made quite a few of the recipes in her book and they've all been good so far. Have fun with that!
So, we have similar blank slates...let me know if you come up with something fabulous : )
Loved the clip of Julia Childs and Meryl Streep!! I really liked Julie & Julia and wondered how closely Meryl Streep portrayed Julia. I guess I know now ;-)
I just finally watched Julie/Julia...and was sort of bummed that they never met. I guess it's true to real life...but I'm bummed Julia didn't like her. *sigh* I'm a big one for fully happy endings! LOL!
I agree with the previous commenters! And I love the clip you shared - I always wanted to see it against the original :)
Julia child... resembles that Brittish singer (name?!) that was on that Brittan's Got Talent show... dosen't she?
Loved that video. I really need to see that movie!
Olympics is a good answer. I like lemonade with ice and half water. I said the same thing about the weight since I have spinned out of control. I was a 0 in HS. The Pioneer Woman is the best! Great video, that was fun and I love the movie.
I think Meryl did a fabulous job portraying Julia. Cooking thru PWs cookbook sounds like a fabulous idea. Can't wait to hear all about it. Thanks for sharing. Blessings, SusanD
Your answer to #5 is right on! Love it!
i love LOVE Julia Childs :) Good luck with the cooking!
Post a Comment