
1. When was the last time you craved a food--what was it, and did you cave?
I have craved the perfect Chinese Lemon Chicken for over eight years. There was a restaurant (Hua Zhu) in Singapore that we loved and made wonderful Lemon Chicken. Over Thanksgiving break we went to Big Bowl and I ordered their Lemon Chicken and it was as good as Hua Zhu's! I was so excited and told the waitress it was the best I had eaten this side of the Pacific Ocean.
2. M & M's or Skittles?
Oh please, I would choose something non-chocolate? M&Ms of course!
I've been working on that for a couple of years. I want to do it at least once in my life. I don't have a "read this much everyday" plan. Hmmm... Maybe that's why it's taken me a couple of years to get through it?
No matter what time I wake up, it seems like my brain doesn't follow until about 10am. I am sooo not a morning person. When the kids were home, I would get up with them every morning to give them a ride to school, or give them a hug and a kiss if they walked. We didn't have a lot of conversation. I learned that I can be really grumpy in the morning, so it's best for me to just keep my mouth shut and everything looked better and not quite as big of a deal after 10am.
Yep! Two years ago over Christmas we went on a cruise around the Hawaiian Islands. It was fun. I liked not having to drive and drive and pack and un-pack my suitcase all the time. And there were nice restaurants a five minute walk away from our room. And you could order room service any time! The kids and I had a great time ordering milk and cookies whenever we wanted to. I am a little unsure if I like the idea of going on a vacation with 4,000 other people. Despite that, my husband and I are talking about going on another cruise next summer. Just can't decide where.
6. Who is your favorite actress?
I honestly can't think of one. There are several that I think are quite beautiful, but have to realize what make-up and airbrushing can do. And I realize they are just people.7. ______ is something that I will just never understand.
I don't think I will ever understand why God chose to bless me with my hubby. Peter loves me like I will never understand. He is committed Christian, an amazing man of integrity, and a wonderful father. How is it that I am blessed to share my life with him? Sometimes I look at him and shake my head in wonder. (I love you, sweetie!)
Not much. I know enough to get me through the basics. And my "click until I get it" method works. :)
I used to really like buying greeting cards for people and could stand looking at them for a long time, but lately it seems like such a chore. So I guess it's become more of a "have to" (when I remember to).
I tried to get a new hairstyle last September. Some days I think it looks the same as I've had. I saw a picture of myself recently and thought it looked kind of cute. I am frustrated with what to do with my hair. I need a haircut bad, but have to wait a little more than a week for my next appointment. Maybe I'll discover the perfect style before then. It seems like when I try to look in magazines, the styles are all so incredibly unrealistic. And where are the styles for us slightly older (middle-aged?) women?
11. What do you enjoy shopping for most?
I like to shop for things to decorate the house or things for the kitchen. I just go nuts at IKEA. When I told my son the other day that we were going shopping there he said that a person usually comes out of there with ridiculously more than we went in for. He speaks truth.
12. What's the last thing you think of before you leave the house?
I hope I'm not late and I hope I don't look like a dork in case I run into anyone I know. (Or: I know I look like a dork and hope I don't run into anyone I know...)Click the button at the top to find some more people who have answered these fun questions.

9 comments:
Oh I adore Ikea....and your son is so right!
I have the same dilemma often with my hair styles. :)
I am with you on #4....say as little as possible!
#7 was so sweet! I feel the same about my husband.
#8 cracked me up!!! click till it works method...ha ha!!!
great answers!
I don't think I've ever had Chinese Lemon Chicken. We always get the pineapple chicken. I'll have to look for it on the menu next time.
It's a good thing the closest Ikea is a couple of hours away from here. I can spend hours in that store.
I have never heard of IKEA. I am not sure if we have one in Springfield. I will have to check that out!
My technology answer is turn it off and back on...cause it MUST need to reset...ha ha.
We want to take a cruise but like you we didn't know if we really wanted to take a vacation with 5000 other people...
Great Answers
Amy
#2 and #4 are right up my alley! When I was in college, about the 4th day of the year I roomed with this one perky morning gal, she asked me if I was mad at her. She got up happily talking and I would just grunt. She finally learned I'm not a morning person and not to expect conversation first thing!
I haven't read any blogs that say skittles over m/m's yet...I think we're all in agreement when it comes to chocolate : )
Love the click until it works comment. It took me well over a year when I read the Bible straight through too.
We are so alike in the not a morning person.....
Post a Comment