Today is my birthday. Only a couple of hours left. I thought I would post a picture of my favorite and most unique present.
Yesterday a friend asked me if I was missing a skeleton key. I said yes and started laughing. This key went missing about 10 months ago from a side table we have in our entryway. It turns out that her 3 year old took it last winter when they were here for a potluck one night. They came across it the other day as they were sorting through their toys in their house. My friend asked her three year old where it came from and she remembered right away and said, "It's Judy's key!" (You know, it's just the right height for a three year old to look at and get curious about.)
I was handed the key all wrapped this morning at church.
1 comment:
Happy, Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment