Sunday, January 31, 2010

Daily Photo Journal - January 31

I wasn't sure I would actually post a picture for every day this month, but I did and I am glad I did. Now I am going to decide if I want to continue doing that. If I do I think I will save the week's photos and post them all on either Saturday or Sunday. I have obviously neglected writing any of my amazingly, **cough** humorous, **cough** and thoughtful posts. 

On Sundays we go out for lunch after church and our almost-son-in-law comes along with us. It's a great time to connect with him and buy him a meal. Today our church wasn't able to meet at the community center we usually meet at because of a previously scheduled event, and it's too stinking cold to have Church In The Park, so the leaders decided to have the church split up into our small groups and have House Church. (We have about 85-90% of the people in our congregation involved in a small group.) We had 12 people here this morning and had brunch together before a well-planned worship service.

Because of the brunch, we delayed our eating out with the almost-son-in-law until an early supper. I took a couple of pictures of Zach enjoying his fajitas. Both are Classic Zach. So I think I have to post both.

Your welcome.


 
Gotta Love Him. :)
 

No comments: