Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Daily Photo Journal - January 13

I made this cake for Small Group tonight. It's a favorite of everybody's.

As I was searching for mini-chocolate chips, (which it turns out I don't have) this is what I found in the cupboard:
I think that it's eight bags of chocolate chips and a bag of white chocolate chips. Last week before Megan went back to school, she had a friend over and they baked some bars. Megan wrote "chocolate chips" on my grocery list and I assumed that meant that I was out. So when I was at the grocery store yesterday I bought four bags because they are on sale. As I rummaged through the cupboard looking for the mini-chocolate chips, I discovered all these bags. I had a good laugh with that one.


1 comment:

Thena said...

Well you definely have your supply of chocolate for awhile. I just recently tried white chocolate chip cookies. Oh my would rather have them than milk chocolate now.