Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Megan and Zach

The big news around here is that we are going to add to our family again! (No, not a baby. And HEAVENS no not a dog or any other kind of a pet)

Last weekend our daughter, Megan and her boyfriend, Zach became engaged! We are so happy for them! No date set quite yet, but likely this summer.

Don't they look happy?
Here's the beautiful ring. The diamond is from Zach's great-grandmother's wedding ring. The amethysts on either side are Megan's birthstone. Zach designed the ring himself. Pretty talented, huh?


We are so incredibly happy for them!
:D :D :D :D


4 comments:

Jenny - AKA - frogmama said...

Yay! Congratulations you guys! I'm so happy for you!! Happy wedding planing (again!)

Sandy Cutshall said...

Yaaaaay! Congrats, again!

Pam said...

Congratulations!!
And the ring is gorgeous!!

Michelle said...

I'm excited for you and them. Love the ring! I bet she is ELATED!!