A couple of weeks ago in one of the Random Questions posts there was a question about sharing an after school memory. One of the blogs I went to wrote about a TV show she used to rush home from school to watched and even included a short video of the show. I starting laughing when I watched it because I remembered watching that show when I was very small. It's called Dr. Max and Mombo.
When I was four years old, my dad took my siblings and I swimming at the local rec center. After the swim my older sisters and I were showering. I slipped in the shower as I was trying to leave. I fell and smacked my head on the ledge you step over to get out. I cut my forehead and started bleeding. One of my memories of that experience is sitting in the office at the rec center and someone suggesting that they should call Dr. Max. I was sooooo excited because I thought it would be the Dr. Max of the TV show.
Then I was really disappointed when I realized that it wasn't.
I ended up with three or four stitches and a scar in the middle of my forehead.
Just thought I'd share. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment