Thursday, November 12, 2009

Note To Self

Dear Judy,

Every morning between 5am and 6am, your kind, sweet husband will walk from the bathroom through your bedroom. He is just going to work to provide for you. He's been doing this for over 25 years. Screaming in terror is not necessary. It will just scare and upset him and will make you not be able to go back to sleep. You don't function well when you wake up at 6am.

Love from the one who thinks more clearly later in the day,
Judy

4 comments:

Thena said...

At least you get to go back to sleep. lol I've spoiled mine by getting up to cook breakfast for him, and pack his lunch. I do get Saturday off, if he gets up early he can fend for himself.

Robin Lambright said...

Glad to know that I am not alone. My husband sneaks up on me all the time, he isn't intentionally sneaking up on me I just tent to start easily.

Blessings
Robin

Jenny - AKA - frogmama said...

lol, I do the same thing at 4:30 when Dan hits the snooze button.

If I were ever so lucky to choose, I'd love to have a master suite with the walk-in-closet (so the hall light dosn't shine on my face when hes picking out clothes)...ok, anyway, the WIC and bathroom doors right next to the room entry door so he's not walking though the room in every which direction in the morning :) ...at least we have the WIC with the light in it :)

Sandy Cutshall said...

Did I tell you how I get to sleep in when my husband gets up and uses the basement bathroom and shower? Because our small apt. doesn't have room for more than MY clothes, he keeps his in the basement...and once he's out of bed, I don't see him until lunch time! What a sweetie!