oh my gosh! I hope your bedroom window dosen't face that house! That would be ...LIGHT POLLUTION! lol
Personally, I don't think I could spend that much money on a light set up like that. ...I think I'd like 3 of those white spiraly trees in addition to our lights on our eves but thats about it.
I hope that's not the neighbor with the barking dog :)
This way you can enjoy the lights without the electric bill? Slowly returning to bloggy land - been buried and think I'll take a nap. Wondered how your mom is? And belated Thanksgiving. Susan
4 comments:
oh my gosh! I hope your bedroom window dosen't face that house! That would be ...LIGHT POLLUTION! lol
Personally, I don't think I could spend that much money on a light set up like that. ...I think I'd like 3 of those white spiraly trees in addition to our lights on our eves but thats about it.
I hope that's not the neighbor with the barking dog :)
This way you can enjoy the lights without the electric bill?
Slowly returning to bloggy land - been buried and think I'll take a nap. Wondered how your mom is? And belated Thanksgiving. Susan
I love to ride around looking at Christmas lights/decorations. But I don't think I would want a neighbor with that many.
...and I just had a seizure.
Post a Comment