1. Who knows a secret or two about you?
My husband and my pastor and his wife.
Worst stomach flu ever.
3. Have you ever burned yourself?
Often. With the iron, oven, grill, and curling iron. (just look at my forehead for that last one.)
4. Who is your hero?
I've been let down by too many people, so I gotta say Jesus Christ. Hands down.
5. Would you ever want to be a supermodel?
Oh my word, no!
6. When is your next party?
July 4th when my son gets married!!! (Maybe I should say July 3rd, the rehearsal and dinner...)
7. Do you know what you will wear tomorrow?
Yes I actually do since I actually though ahead for Sunday. I'm glad cuz I usually stand in my closet staring at my clothes too long and then make us get to church later than my husband wants to.
8. Have you ever accidentally eaten an insect?
I don’t want to know.
9. Do you talk baby talk?
Yes. To babies.
10. Would you ever work in a retirement home?
I kinda doubt it.
11. Are you ever purposely irritating?
I don’t think I do it purposely, but yes, I’m certain I’ve been irritating.
12. If you could fly, where would you go first?
To wherever my husband and I decide to go for our 25th wedding anniversary.
13. Do you prefer boats or planes?
Hmm... Planes probably, but a cruise ship is kind of cool, if you don't mind vacationing with 2,000 or so other people.
14. One best friend or 10 acquaintances?
One best friend. I prefer relationships with some depth.
15. Favorite food?
Right now I got a hankerin' for some seafood so we are going to Red Lobster tomorrow.
16. Do you believe that your first love never dies?
Weird question. If the relationship didn't work out was it love? I thought I was in love a couple of times before my husband, but can't imagine myself married to anyone but My Husband.
17. What upcoming event are you waiting and ready for?
Wedding bells are ringing… (see #6)
18. Do you get your nails done?
Toenails more often. I used to get a pedicure every three weeks when we lived 80 miles north of the equator. ::SIGH:: I miss that.
19. What was the last thing you ordered at McDonald’s?
A quarter pounder that was nasty.
20. Are you an emotional person?
Yes. I don't know if I like that about me.
21. When did your last relationship end?
Well, I've been married for almost 25 years. Praise God for that!
22. Favorite place to be?
With my husband.
23. How do you feel about your hair?
I wish it wasn't getting older with me.
24. Do you sleep with a fan on?
Only when I am hot.
25. Did you sleep in past noon today?
Nope.
26. Are you sarcastic?
Yep. (Or maybe I should say, "Me? Never! **rolls eyes**)
27. Did you have a good birthday this year?
Yes I did. Both my kids were here and we were between bouts of the stomach flu making the rounds. :/
28. What is your favorite kind of weather?
Cool evenings. Mid-seventies days.
29. Have you ever cried during a movie?
Yes. Quite often. Fireproof made me cry.
30. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?
My husband in real life. My friend Connie through email.
31. Who was the last person you cried in front of?
My husband. (Isn't he lucky?) We went to a thrift shop and saw something that made me cry... a stroller EXACTLY like I used to push my babies around in! I even took a picture.
32. Do you like your name?
Not really.
2 comments:
I love that you did this! It was great getting to "know" a little more about you. :)
I like your name.
Post a Comment