Friday, May 22, 2009

Pella, Iowa

Here are a bunch of photos I took when I was in Iowa last week. Not many words this time. Mostly photos. I hope you enjoy them. I had fun taking them!

Best Bakery Ever.





These are of the same fountain. The first one my camera was on a normal mode. The second one I set it on a flowing water mode. I thought the difference was cool.







1 comment:

Olson Family said...

TULIP TIME! Great time to be in Pella. I think they plant the same variety of those pink tulips every year - I have pic's of K when she was 3 in front of them. I now have favorite bakeries for various different pastries (one down the road, 2 in France, one in Italy, etc...) and the Jaarsma bakery is by far the best for Dutch letters - or anything with almond paste. Yum! As you can see - I enjoyed this post - and it makes me wish I had a pastry!