I've been thinking about what to do when I work myself out of a job in 4-6 months. (After Megan graduates and goes to college.) Pete has always told me that I am good at decorating. So I thought I would take a couple of pictures of my living room and see what you thought...


I think I just might have the knack -- dishes on the coffee table and the couch...furniture covering up the fireplace. Quite the pack-rat eclectic style, don't you think? (By the way this is a result of
the flood.)
4 comments:
i bet people will be knocking st your doorstep immediatly. Maybe a little shabby sheek style thrown in too! you should see my living room! I like blue sheets over table and piano and the leather chair in the front doorway!
You could always have another kid, that why you would could keep your job for another 20 years. :) HAHA
Or you could take up a part-time job.....and adopt Zachy!
Mary -- Oh that's funny! I like that solution better than Zach's idea. None of those sleepless nights. I'll see what he thinks.
Post a Comment