*he treats me like a queen
*he will drive an hour and a half to take me to the doctor, take notes and translate with rational answers when my head is swimming with too many thoughts
*he will shop with me for the afternoon
*he loves me and the kids unconditionally - what more could I want?
*he leaves sweet messages on my blog
*he shares ice cream with me
*he is a man who loves Jesus
*we have years of memories together
*co-parenting
*joy together in watching our children grow into adults (daughter) (son)
*he gives me random kisses and hugs when he is home
*he washes the dishes for me when I have a killer headache
*he is my bestest friend ever!
*he's really cute :)
*he is a man of character, integrity, and commitment

*God gave him to me to love
*he is an EXCELLENT pianist
*he has a fun sense of humor
*he gets my sense of humor
*he is a great provider for our family
*he works hard at his job
*he loves to make me happy (& he does!)
*I love to make him happy
*he is MY man!
3 comments:
Thanks for the sweet list! You're too kind. I'll keep working to live up to your list. I look forward to many more memories with you. (By the way, I like being married to you!)
It's a joy to read your list. I love when wives find reasons to love and appreciate their husbands. So many times, we talk about what we don't like.
Great post!
this is exactly why we consider you as models of a good marriage.
Post a Comment