Sunday, November 11, 2007

Church

Oh how I love church. I love meeting with God's people. I love loving on my brothers and sisters and letting them love on me. And oh how I love to sing God's praises. This morning I had the privilege of singing on the worship team. And one of the cool things about that is as I was singing, my sweet husband was playing the piano. I love to hear him using his gift to praise God.

We are blessed to be able to sit under the teaching of such a "real" preacher. He's not afraid to show his shortcomings, his tenderness, and his love for God and His word.

And then a fun way to top off a great morning is to have lunch after worship with friends. And today we got to meet some new friends. Just a great ending to a wonderful morning.

No comments: