Wednesday, November 7, 2007

God's Blessings/Power

I've been working on a list of things that God has been gracious to show me over that last few months. I wasn't sure whether to title this God's Blessings or God's Power. I see both, thus the title. So here's my list:

1. flowers from my husband
2. friends who go to the doctor with me only to sit in the waiting room for 2+ hours, and are happy about it
3. a friend who comes for lunch and stays the afternoon
4. a friend who takes time out of her busy life, to sit down, eat lunch and listen and pray and love on me
5. my daughter's laughter
6. my son's joy in life after heart break
7. meteors :) *in season of course* (what amazing power behind that!)
8. a shooting star (again - what power!)
9. a text from a friend at the perfect moment
10. practical joking friends
11. a church who would do ANYTHING for me
12. a husband's unconditional, never-ending love (kinda like God's love for me!)
13. toddlers and preschoolers who say the funniest things that just make my day
14. friends who help out my daughter when she is struggling
15. relatives who show unexpected compassion and affection
16. God's power shown through answered prayer
17. funny blogs to read - written by both strangers and friends
18. fabulous Christian music to rock-out to and to and praise my Jesus to -- even if I'm old
19. my children choosing to follow Jesus
20. the ability to sew and create quilts


I think that I will probably end up adding to this list. My God amazes me all the time.

No comments: