Friday, April 5, 2013

One Step Closer

Last night my hubby and I had the privilege of witnessing our daughter receiving her 
School of Pharmacy pin and a fancy White Coat ceremony.



As her name was called, I watched her beautifully walk across the stage to get her 
white coat put on and receive the pin,

 
I leaned over to Hubby and squeezed his arm and whispered, "That's our kid."

She's got one more year where she'll do a series of rotations at a bunch of different kinds of pharmacies, graduate, take a monster test, then she'll be a real life Pharmacist!

Zach and Megan

This ceremony was just one step closer.



We are so incredibly, super proud of that girl of ours! She has always been a very determined girl and has always liked challenging herself since she was a little girl. I remember her teaching herself how to use her big brother's math flash cards when she was only 4 or 5. (She would get out a pile of crayons. For 3+4 she would count out three crayons in one pile and four crayons in another and then count them all for the total. I remember watching her and begin amazed.)

(No wonder I'm now amazed [because she's amazingly smart] at her accomplishments.)

4 comments:

Sandy Cutshall said...

Congratulations, Megan! (and her parents, too!!)

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Congratulations. You should be quite proud of her. I'm sure your love and support made a huge difference.

Drew and Rachel said...

hi Judy!
God is so good -- a special week together with parents and siblings and the marking of a daughter's accomplishments. God is good to you.
much love -- Rach & Drew

Anonymous said...

Yah Megan------