Saturday, April 13, 2013

A Year is Different

I was scrolling through the pictures on my phone yesterday and came across this picture of Bleeding Hearts plant I took last year.


This plant is on the garage side of the house.  The flowers are so very pretty and cheery!

The date on that picture is April 4, 2012.  A little more than a year ago.

Here's a picture I took yesterday of the exact same spot that Bleeding Heart plant grows.

Honest. Same spot. A year apart.

What have I to say about that? Stinky. This winter has never ended. I feel like we live in Narnia. Always winter. Never spring. Never anything else. 

(Well that's almost the quote....)

2 comments:

Drew and Rachel said...

so ridiculous! I hope spring will come to you ASAP!

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Ugh! I love snow ... but I draw the line at snow after the middle of March. April is just plain crazy! Hope you get some spring soon!!