Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A Little Recap and a Little Rant

Last weekend Hubby and I drove the all too normal hour (no movie theater closer than that) to go see a movie, have dinner and shop a little.
The movie we saw was "42". It's about Jackie Robinson -the baseball player who broke the color barrier in Major League Baseball back in the mid1940s. Super good movie! Go see it. I highly recommend it!
After we the movie (it was a matinee) we checked the apps on our phones for suggestions of where to eat and drove to the restaurant only to find out there was a 90 minute wait. Sigh. We ended up at a Chipotle. Not very fancy.
We both did a little shopping. I found a couple of things and was given two $10 off coupons.
Since I had those coupons and had been thinking about a couple of other things I had seen, I decided to drive back today and make use of the coupons. 
Ha ha ha. (That is written with a sarcastic font, by the way.)
Can you see the photo of said coupon?  A huge paragraph of exceptions. So no luck on getting the $10 off. Oh well. The stuff I bought was on sale already.

2 comments:

Sandy Cutshall said...

We LOVE Chipotle...not very fancy, but they have a mostly gluten-free menu for our 15 year old. Closest one is 1 hour away...

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

None of the stuff that I want to buy is ever permitted on those coupons. We want to see "42", but we'll probably wait until it comes out on DVD.