I seem to be able to spend my extra time either sewing or blogging. If I emphasize one, the other is neglected. Based on the fact that it's been a week since I blogged, it's safe to say I've been busy with sewing.
But never fear, I have a few post subjects in mind, so I will get back to this.
To make this post a little more interesting, I thought I'd throw in a couple of pictures that were on my phone:::
My sweet hubby brought me some roses a few days ago. One red one and two yellow ones. This yellow one was particularly pretty, so I snapped a photo.
Hubby knows what a sucker I am for yellow roses. I carried them in our wedding.
Oh gosh, who are those younguns? (and no, this photo wasn't on my phone, it's a bonus)
I saw this sign at a store a couple of weeks ago. Made me laugh. Maybe I should get one for my house. I think it's a good sentiment. What do you think???



1 comment:
That sign made me laugh, too.
I get up early in the morning, but I'm usually not ready to get going until I've been up for 2-3 hours ... that's when I spend most of my online time ... after that, I might spend 15-20 minutes online after dinner. The rest of my day is spent doing other things ... if I had my choice, it would be sewing/quilting, but unfortunately I do have other responsibilities (laundry, cooking, housecleaning, etc.) ... and of course, if I get the chance to spend time with my daughter and my grands, I'll gladly forego time with needle and thread. ;-)
Post a Comment