Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Sketti Sauce Anyone?

Yesterday I set out to make a little spaghetti sauce from few the tomatoes we got from my parents' garden and our garden. I like to have some in the freezer for a quick meal of spaghetti with some browned italian sausage or use for some pizza sauce for homemade pizza.

I made a whole lot more than I thought I would.


Maybe I shouldn't have added those two cans of tomatoes I bought at the store. Oh well.


Like my label?

I think I'll fix spaghetti for supper tonight.

2 comments:

Joyce said...

I made spaghetti sauce with meatballs when I was at my daughter's house recently. I packaged it all up in small containers for her freezer. I like to think of her pulling out the things I made : )

GLENDA CHILDERS said...

I bet you will smile everytime you open your freezer.

Fondly,
Glenda