Last weekend we enjoyed celebrating Christmas with my side of the family. The best part? Seeing my
little great-nieces.
Here is Hubby having fun with the littlest one. She's 15 months old and had fun with his cellphone.
Then I let her get her hands on my camera. She loved pushing all the buttons. I did have to do a reset on my camera, because I just wasn't sure what she had changed on it. :)
She even managed to find the shutter button!
Not too bad of a shot for a 15 month old, huh? :)
This sweet little one is my niece's 18 month old. Her blue eyes and dark hair are so cute!
This is my dad with his namesake. His name is Clair, her name is Clara.
They even look a lot a like. Crazy.
Grandpa was a sucker for letting the littles help him with opening his gifts!
Christmas is so fun with little ones around.
2 comments:
I agree...way more fun with little ones in the house. Looks like a fun day!
oh I like the crowded stockings!
and I can't believe someone is wearing an tank top and no socks.
hehe.
merry christmas sommervilles!
Post a Comment