I woke up and starting working on my Bible study lesson. Hubby and I are working through Beth Moore's Believing God. I had a hard time getting into last week's lessons and had suggested maybe we dump the rest of the study. Boy, am I glad Hubby said we should just stick it out and finish it. This week's lessons are very good. A little hard and sticky and heart wrenching, but good. I was engrossed in it for 1 1/2 hours this morning!
My next task of the day was to clean the Master bath and bedroom. Yuck. Not my favorite job and I even managed to twist my knee and put a scratch in Hubby's dresser. Now I can hardly walk. Wonderful. I told hubby I was pretty sure this meant that I need to hire someone to clean my house. :)
Despite my knee, I managed to make a yummy, wonderful Beef Stew (courtesy of Pioneer Woman's website), Cornbread (I added some frozen corn to my regular recipe and it turned out pretty darn good! At least I thought so...) and Blonde Brownies.
After supper Hubby told me I had to take a nice, hot bath. What a meany, huh? It actually felt really good on my sore knee. Hubby even cleaned up the kitchen. I like that guy. A lot. I think I'll keep him. Forever and ever.
I have such exciting Thursdays, don't I? I wrote about another Thursday here.
Today ended with an amazingly beautifully gorgeous sunset.
From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets,
the name of the LORD is to be praised. Psalm 113:3
the name of the LORD is to be praised. Psalm 113:3

2 comments:
hope your bum knee gets better soon!
I have done many Beth Moore studies and did Believing God several years ago. Of all her studies I found that one the most challenging. Keep at it though...its one that I come back to in my head quite often.
Gorgeous sunset! I hope your knee feels better.
Post a Comment