Yes, I am always looking for ideas for a blog post.
It's a gift and a curse. (And kind of fun.)
This sign is in downtown Lawrence, KS. I just don't understand what a "Magic Carpet Traveler" is. Any ideas?
This was found in a major department store. I really don't know what Men's Collections and Furnishings are...
These two restaurants right next to each other and the run-on signs make me laugh. I wonder what kind of food they serve.
I know this isn't really a sign, but it fits in this post anyway. (Besides, this is my blog and I can make up the rules!) Caleb and I like to check out the TV guide to see what interesting combos come up. (Yes we are entertained easily.) (And I'm perfectly fine with that.) So on this TV screen shot are a couple of good ones: Titanic: The Dog Whisper, and my personal favorite: What Not to Say Yes To. (I think that could be a show that could have some potential.)
From a rest area/gas station/convenience store in Kansas:
I hope you have been thoroughly entertained this Monday morning.
Your welcome.
2 comments:
lol :) Cute!
Funny! - Thanks for sharing. I've been accumulating "dog" signs in Europe for a while and will be posting when I get them all together - signs are amusing. Hope you are enjoying the Season! Mine is moving too fast and sinus colds dont help.
Post a Comment