Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wednesday & A Question

Winter has hit Minnesota.

**SIGH**

It was a wonderful November. I could really get used to winter with lows in the 40s. Too much to wish for in this land of the Great White North. I am glad I don't have to get up early to see if school is canceled or delayed. I did wake up at 4am hearing the snowplows. I am thankful for snowplows. I am thankful for my hubby who gets up early to start up the snow-blower and clear the driveway. This is our ninth winter in Minnesota and I have yet to learn how to use the snow-blower. I am proud of that record.

We finally got the Christmas decorations out this week. Things are toned down from what we have done in the past, but at least it looks like Christmas around here now. We put the Christmas tree in the living room instead of the family room. I thought it would look nice to have it in the front window.

I had this hair-brained idea the other day...

Are there any questions you, my three or four blog readers, would like to ask me? Anything you would like to know about me? Leave the question in the comments, or email me. I will do my best to answer them.

Ask away....

1 comment:

Sandy Cutshall said...

Sure, I have a question. When are you coming to visit us? :) It's not much warmer down here in the south (Iowa), but you would be warmly welcomed!

We also were awakened by the snowplows and snow blowers. Since we are in an apt., we only have to shovel if we don't want to get our boots wet...and to get our van out of the door-less garage. Ok, back to the question - when?