Monday, February 23, 2009

19

I am a day late with this, but I need to acknowledge my girl's birthday. (We've been traveling back home and I haven't had internet access.)


We spent the weekend with her, hopefully making her birthday a little more special.



On Sunday we went to church and ate at a VERY good restaurant in downtown Lawrence.

After we finished our lunch, we found a corner of the restaurant that had couches and used that as the place for Megan to open her gifts. Then we headed across the street for ice cream. A required food in Megan's diet. ;)



I cannot begin to say how proud I am of this girl. Just look at how she has grown up physically. She is even more beautiful on the inside.

Happy Birthday sweet daughter of ours! Your dad and I are so PROUD of who you are!

Love you tons and tons and tons and tons!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!!