I discovered a new website I wanted to bring attention to. It's the website of a terrific restaurant that's too far away from us to visit very often. It's called Peppercorn Pantry in Aplington, Iowa. We've visited twice and had lunch there one time and dessert another time. Okay, we had dessert both visits...but the second time was only dessert. Highly recommended!
Here's the link to an article about the owner.
And here is the link to the restaurant.
Now I just need to figure out how to get one of those cookbooks. I love cookbooks.
I see on the event page that they are serving a Valentine's Day dinner. Phooey.
P.S. The owner is the mom of Megan's boyfriend Zach. :)
3 comments:
Zach is stopping by tonight so the cookbook is on the way. We were having such a good visit last time you were here that I neglected to get you one. I haven't even given Zach one! whoops! Thank you for the nice comments! I will be kind-of in your area April 4th for a cousin's wedding. Hopefully we can get together.
Oh wow! Thanks Mary! That is so sweet of you and I am so excited to have your cookbook! And don't you know that Zach thinks he is too good for cookbooks and recipes? :) He scoffed at me for using one when he was over for dinner the other night. What a goof!Gotta love him, though! :)
Oops -- one more for Mary. We'd love to see you when you are up this way. Keep us posted!
Post a Comment